Printronix Continuous Form Printers : Model L5535
SPEED: 35 ppm
RESOLUTION: 300 dpi
DUTY CYCLE: 300,000 pages/month
L5535 continuous form laser printers have the capability of printing high-resolution forms as well as printing on other media, such as plastic cards, pressure sensitive labels and synthetics.
Features of the L5535 Continuous Form Printers :
- Flash Fusion Imaging for print images that are extraordinarily durable
- Wide-range media handling, including paper, pressure sensitive labels, synthetics and plastic cards
- Precision pin feeds for highly accurate forms registration
- Flat paper path ideal for special media.
- PrintNet Enterprise allows remote management and control of printers quickly and easily. By installing the PrintNet Network Interface Card (NIC) into your laser printer and adding the Java-based Printronix Printer Management Software to your network, you can completely monitor the vital status information (fault status, configuration) of a single printer or a whole network of printers worldwide from any PC desktop.
- Password protection of printer configuration control using PrintNet Enterprise’s integrated security system.
- PSA 2 architecture provides compatibility with Printronix line matrix and laser applications. The result is complete application flexibility.
- SAP R/3 device type interface directly connects to SAP, avoiding high costs of middleware
- Power stacking for unattended job printing
- 35-ppm continuous form (fanfold) output.
- Power of Java to work on any platform – Windows, Unix, Linux.
- Familiar Windows tools such as drop-down menus, custom toolbar and virtual control panel to manage printers with point-and-click ease.
- NEW full euro printing support with ISO standard Latin 9 character set.
- 300,000 page per month duty cycle.
- Standard 300 dpi resolution, optional 400 dpi, 240 dpi.
- Wide print web solution-14.6″/370.84 mm printable area, handles up to 17.5″/444.5 mm forms.
- All industry-standard bar codes resident – including Maxicode, PDF 417, Code 39, UPC, EAN, Postnet, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5.
- Interface options: Coax, Twinax, Ethernet.
- Industry standard emulations:
- Standard: LP+
- Optional: IBM IPDS 3916 & 4028, HP PCL5, PGL, VGL
- 32 MB DRAM standard memory for maximum throughput
- Cut sheet option for L5535.