Industrial continuous form laser printing for high speed and high resolution applications.
Features of the Printronix Continuous Form Printers:
- Flash Fusion Imaging for print images that are extraordinarily durable
- Wide-range media handling including paper, pressure sensitive labels, synthetics and plastic cards
- Batch printing of reports, bar code labels, and fanfold forms (up to 17.5″)
- Power stacking for unattended job printing
- PrintNet Enterprise networking allows remote management and downloading of configuration changes on a single printer or an entire network of printers anywhere in the world from a desktop PC.
- Printronix System Architecture (PSA 2) allows sharing of applications across all Printronix technologies seamlessly, satisfying both present and future printing requirements.
- Direct printing compatibility with SAPTM R/3
- Applications compatible with all Printronix line matrix and thermal printers
- Precision pin feeds provide highly accurate forms registration
- Print speeds of 20, 24 and 35 pages per minute
- Industry standard emulations available
- Genuine Printronix supplies
- Global company support capabilities
Printronix Continuous Form Printers : Models Available
Printronix Continuous Form Printer L5520 – 20 PPM
20 pages per minute form laser printing. Heavy duty, high duty cycle for large volume, industrial applications.
Printronix Continuous Form Printer L1524 – 24 PPM
24 pages per minute form laser printing. Heavy duty, inexpensive solution for industrial applications.
Printronix Continuous Form Printer L5535 – 35 PPM
35 pages per minute form laser printing. Heavy duty, high duty cycle for large volume, industrial applications.