Microplex Continuous Form Printers : Solid F155
SPEED: 116 IPM
RESOLUTION: 600 dpi
DUTY CYCLE: 1,500,000 pages/month
The MICROPLEX SOLID F155, pushes the envelope for speed, duty cycle and industrial production capabilities of a mid-range continuous form laser printer.
Now for the first time in the industry, a laser printer capable of hi-end laser production output at a price much less then most competitive mid-range laser printers.
The SOLID 155 is designed to fit nicely into in-house batch production applications, as well, the SOLID 155 is a great solution as a short-run and/or proof printer, for out-sourcing environments.
The SOLID 155 incorporates technology advancements to make it a versatile and reliable production laser printer. Low temperature Flash fusion for handling a wide range of media; 600 x 600 dpi print resolution for crisp imaging; 17″ print width for 2-up transaction / invoice applications; robust, high speed motors and assemblies, for reliable 1.5 million pages per month duty cycle; low cost / long life consumables for efficient operation.
- USPS MERLIN & Intelligent Mail Barcode Compliant!
- Print Speed:
- 155 pages / minute (2-up letter format)
- 14.2 inches / second
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 or 300 x 300, dots/inch
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Robust 1.5 million pages, for industrial production environments
- Low temperature Flash Fusion: for versatility of print on a variety of media
- Standard Emulations include: PCL5e, PTXIGP, Tally MT6xx, PTX Line Printer – +, Epson FX, IBM ProPrinter. Optional Emulations available!
- Paper Handling: Continuous tractor-feed media, up to 18″ wide, Optional Power Drop Stacker
- Paper Path: Straight through engine, for jam-free operation
Optional Features :
- Hefter continuous fanfold form slitter burster
- Hefter multipart continuous fanfold form decollator